Hello all,
I have an maybe-unusual DSpace set up where we use the xmlui for our public
face of the repository, and the jpsui for submissions/management, etc.  In
effect, our jspui side mirrors the xmlui side, so the side with the login only
gets used by our staff.

Yesterday, something changed after we restarted the handle server.  On public
(xmlui) side,  the link in each record to the URI began to point the user to
the admin (jspui) side.  Anytime a person clicks on the handle record page for
an item, they are pointed to the admin side.

We are using DSpace 1.8.

We've got documentation, followed the indications and restarted the server, but
the problem has persisted now for more than 24 hours.  Does this sound at all
familiar to anyone?

This is our site: http://calhoun.nps.edu  If nothing else, feedback about what
you see when you try to access  the handle pages, would be helpful. (Example
here: http://calhoun.nps.edu/public/handle/10945/13392)

Thank you for any new ideas about what might be going on,
With appreciation for this place --
Irene Berry
DKL/NPS