Hi all,

Not specifically a DSpace question, but how do people go about encoding special
characters to validate for XHTML 1.0 output in JSP pages?

Eg. changing (dynamically generated) '&' output to '&'

Thanks,
Gary

GARY BROWNE | Development Programmer
Library IT Services | Fisher Library F03
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY

T +61 2 9351 5946  | M +61 405 647 868
E gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surn...@sydney.edu.au>  | W
http://sydney.edu.au
Sent from my plain old desktop computer.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.