On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Charles Kinney <c...@umich.edu> wrote:
> HTTP Status 404 - Servlet spring is not available

Hi Charles.

Well, that's a new one. I'd suspect configuration would be the
problem. There have been some Spring-related files moved between 1.8
and 3.0, so perhaps DSpace can't find them. I recommend you to try
starting with clean 3.0 configuration directory and port your
modifications from your old 1.8 configuration one by one as needed.
What I do is I view a diff of clean 1.8 config directory and my 1.8
config directory to see the changes, then make the modifications to
clean 3.0 config directory.

Regards,
~~helix84