Hi Kirti,

first of all, I know almost nothing about Repository Tools /
Symplectic Elements, so it might be best to ask them directly.

But the following is quite a common Java error, meaning that the
requested class cannot be fount in classpath for some reason.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Kirti Bodhmage <k.bodhm...@qmul.ac.uk> wrote:
> uk.co.symplectic.repository.dspace.ElementsConsumer

I would first verify that the repository tools' jar is located in both
[dspace]/lib and in [dspace]/webapps/xmlui/WEB-INF/lib/. Judging from
the names of the directories you mentioned, it was probably supposed
to be compiled along with the new DSpace version you deployed. Did you
do that?

Regards,
~~helix84