Hi Thomas,

On 09/01/13 11:47, Thomas Misilo wrote:
> On 09/01/13 08:24, Thomas Misilo wrote:
>> I am trying to move an item in one of our collections, however no
>> collections show up. In fact this line is the select, and it is self
>> closed:
>>

>> <select xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";
>> xmlns="http://di.tamu.edu/DRI/1.0/";
>> id="aspect_administrative_item_MoveItemForm_field_collectionID"
>> class="ds-select-field" name="collectionID" title="Select the
>> collection you wish to move this item to." />
>>

>> That select probably lists only eligible collections. If I remember right
>> then you need ADD permissions for the destination collection to move an item
>> (ADMIN permissions of the collection or one of its parents should also
>> work). Do you have ADD or ADMIN permissions for at least one other
>> collection?
> Andrea, I am an admin over all collections.

The code that generates the select specifically looks at ADD
permissions. Could you try explicitly giving yourself ADD permissions
for a collection (that your item currently _isn't_ in) to see whether
this collection then shows up in the select?

Andrea,

I was able to figure it out. What happened was their was actually only one
collection. The other couple of collections were created as sub communities
instead.

Thanks!

Tom