Folks -

Is is possible to run more than one import operation at a time? I have a
script that is importing files, but it runs really slowly. I would like to
start more than one instance at a time (operating on different files) to
try to speed up the process. It's not that dspace is slow; some of my image
manipulation operations only run on one core and I think I could make
better use of my processor power if I ran more than one at at time. I am
using Dspace 3.0 on Ubuntu 12.10.

Thanks -

Library Mark