Hi I am working with Dspace 3.0 with jspui. I am using LDAP and password base
authentication, both are working fine. But problem is whatever authentication
method i choose from chooser.jsp page I always get user/email
field label key value set on jsp.components.login-form.email from
Message.properties. I tired and checked it through dry run but chooser.jsp
renders password.jsp which inturn renders login-form.jsp in both cases
whereas in reality it should have rendered ldap.jsp which inturns rendered
ldap-form.jsp in case of ldap authentication.

Can some one help me in this. Secondly do i have to rebuild my dspace
customization again to work fine or not (I think i don't need to
rebuild my dspace again)