We want to show funder data in the publication records in DSpace.  On one
record, there could be multiple grant names from the same funder, two or
more funders on the same publication, two or more grant numbers, etc.  If we
have 4 separate DC fields for,
        Funder
        Grant Name
        Grant number
        Note
DC metadata then cannot show which grant name belongs to which funder, which
grant number belongs to which grant name, etc.

Give up on DC metadata for this?  We made this record showing our intent.
It uses a control number to look up data on an outside table holding the
data, bringing the data into the DSpace publication item on-the-fly.
[scroll to bottom]
        http://hub.hku.hk/handle/10722/68168

Is there a way to do this better?

David Palmer