> You mean 32 x 51,200 items?
Yes, the maximum workload I intend to work with has a total of 1,638,400
(32x51,200) items spread in 131 collections.

> If possible, I'd recommend you to handle smaller batches and automate it
> using some shell script.
I have been using smaller batches for certain tasks (e.g. ingestion, which by
the way is painfully slow )  but sadly, I have no control on the batch size for
tasks like AIP Backup& Restore.

Lighton Phiri
http://lightonphiri.org