In the course of testing my DSpace 1.7 instance, and I have noticed the
following behavior.

Normal Behavior

   - User attempts to access a restricted asset
   - User is presented with login page
   - User logs in
   - User is re-directed to restricted asset

Unusual Behavior

   - User attempts to access a restricted asset
   - User is presented with login page
   - User navigates to a different page without logging in
   - User clicks login
   - User is presented with login page
   - User logs in
   - User is re-directed to the restricted asset regardless of where they
   initiated the login

While this is an atypical use case, users may be confused by this behavior.

Do you have any advice to offer?  Is there a mechanism to configure this
behavior?

Thanks, Terry

--
Terry Brady