Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:41:58 -0600
From: s...@d.umn.edu
To: softey...@gmail.com
CC: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] How to Run Video in Dspace

I created a JIRA ticket on May 4, 2012, requesting that an Introductory text
box (similar to that for  the community or collection) be added to the item
record. That way, one can create a video box there with an embedded html code
for a
 video clip. It will look nicer and be more convenient for users to
click the video box to play a video clip.

Shixing