Hi All,

As Tomas noted, DSpace.org was hijacked this morning.

The site is now mostly back to normal, and we are working on fixing the
holes that the hijacker/hacker seems to have taken advantage of.  We
also have had plans (for some time now) to upgrade the dspace.org site
infrastructure to better avoid this sort of thing. We've obviously made
that a high priority in light of this hijack.

- Tim