A slight change in the 'community' query --resource_type_id for
communities is 4 [1]

SELECT
h.handle,
c.name
FROM
(
(SELECT resource_id, handle FROM handle WHERE resource_type_id=4) as h JOIN
(SELECT community_id, name FROM community) as c ON
h.resource_id = c.community_id
);

[1]
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/core/Constants.java#L29