To assign a collection to a community, you will have to modify the database
table "community2collection".

On 10 April 2013 08:43, Webshet, Sisay (ILRI) <s.webs...@cgiar.org> wrote:

> Thanks Helix,
>
> So what would be solution to move this community(
> http://dspacetest.cgiar.org/handle/10568/175)
> to be Under http://dspacetest.cgiar.org/handle/10568/27803.
>
> the parent of the community to be moved is
> http://dspacetest.cgiar.org/handle/10568/172
>
> Iam trying in both the handle and the database ID as follow. Can someone
> corrects me.
>
> sudo/home/xxxxxx/bin/dspace community-filiator --remove --parent=10568/172
> --child=10568/175
>
> sudo/home/xxxxx/bin/dspace community-filiator --set --parent=10568/27803
> --child=10568/175

*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za
http://ar1.sun.ac.za
http://aj1.sun.ac.za