From: Shawn M. Kiewel [mailto:smkie...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:19 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] custom embargo setter question

I apologize in advance for what is likely me overlooking something brain-dead
simple; I'm very new to DSpace and have inherited the application (the original
developer who wrote the custom class has left). I have just upgraded my DSpace
installation to 3.1 from 1.6 and have run into an issue with the embargo
setter. We are using a custom setter because we wish to limit by IP as well,
and this was working perfectly under 1.6. Now, however, I am getting a
ClassNotFound exception when I try to add an item to the repo. I have copied
the source file over to
[dspace-src]/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/embargo. I did not see any
errors running mvn or ant, though I may have missed them. Any ideas of where to
look to hunt down why my class isn't being found?

Thanks for your assistance,
Shawn