Hello,

whether an element is repeatable or not is controlled by the repeatable
element in the field defined in the input-forms.xml, e.g.:
<field>
<dc-schema>dc</dc-schema>
<dc-element>type</dc-element>
<dc-qualifier></dc-qualifier>
<repeatable>true</repeatable>
<label>Type</label>
<input-type value-pairs-name="common_types">dropdown</input-type>
<hint>
Select the type(s) of content of the item. To select more than one alue
in the list, you may have to hold down the "CTRL" or "Shift" key.
</hint>
<required></required>
</field>

Setting <repeatable>false</repeatable> should do the trick.

Hope this helps

Claudia Jürgen

Am 03.06.2013 14:11, schrieb LifeH2O:
> Is it possible to add non repeatable qualdrop_value (dropdown+textbox)?
>
> I want to add student classes and their session number. In drop down I have
> listed all classes (e.g. MSCS, MSIT etc. The next text box will be used for
> session number (e.g. 1, 2). It won't be a good idea to have all classes
> multiplied with session numbers in dropdown

> List Etiquette:

Claudia Juergen
Universitaetsbibliothek Dortmund
Eldorado