Hallo everybody.
We have installed DSpace v. 1.8 on a brand new server with Windows Server
2008 Standard.

The problem we have been experimenting is that most of the times we try and
do something (creating or deleting a user, sending a message via the
feedback form, making a simple search and much more) the server goes down
and we need to stop and start Tomcat. This happens continuously.

According to you, what could be the problem?

Many thanks
Joseph