Hi,

I have two classes, core.UploadStep and xmlui.UploadStep, using in the item
submission wizard.

I have added a select box which is saved in submissionInfo in
core.UploadStep and the selection should be remembered in xmlui when going
back to the step.

In xmlui.UploadStep, the following is always null (the value is not set in
xmlui.UploadStep:

String testString=(String) submissionInfo.get("fileSelect");

In core.UploadStep, the value is returned:

subInfo.put("fileSelect", fileSelect);
log.info("fileSelect: "+fileSelect);
log.info("fileSelect(from subInfo): "+subInfo.get("fileSelect"));

Why is subInfo not persisted or how can I exchange variables between
AbstractSubmissionStep and AbstractProcessingStep?

Thanks,