I'm trying to get this working in xmlui, and find that while I can get the
proper looking code on the page, e.g.

<video src="/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10177/62/Knopf.mp4?sequence=1" width="320"
height="240" controls="" autobuffer="" />

the video does not play.  If I go to the link directly, it downloads the video
rather than playing.  I notice in the VTech example, following the link
http://vtechworks.lib.vt.edu/bitstream/handle/10919/18426/S11L1U0024h_qtp.mp4?sequence=3
actually plays the video.

I'm guessing that I missed a step somewhere.  All I've done is edit the
item-view.xsl  and uncommented the partial download code in the
BitstreamReader.

Any advice appreciated.