We are using jspui 3.1.

We are a campus of University of Minnesota.

Our DSpace instance url is: http://d-commons.d.umn.edu/

However, when it comes to the stats of top city views, the majority is
shown as from Minneapolis, rather than from Duluth.

I guess that it is because DSpace looks at the url address "umn.edu" rather
than "d.umn.edu".

How can we configure DSpace to show users from "d.umn.edu"?

Thanks,

Shixing

Shixing Wen
Head of Technical Services