Sorry again. Not sure what happened for the two unfinished emails.

We are using jspui 3.1.

In late March, we moved our DSpace instance to a new server. Since then,
the monthly reports of statistics stopped showing in summary in admin gui.
In other words, there are no stats for April, May, and June or July.
However, the usage stats for these months are there in each collection.
Where should we look to enable the display of monthly summary of usage
stats in the admin gui?

Thanks,

Shixing