From: mohammadpourf...@gmail.com [mailto:mohammadpourf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 6:07 AM
To: Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[LITES]
Subject: Help in indexing dspace3

Dear Susan,
I have a question and i will be grateful if you can help me.
When i want to index my dspace 3 with command (dspace index-init or index-init
-r -v), I encounter a error:
Exception: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space ...
I tried so much to solve this. I set Java_OPS and catalina in catalina.sh, I
tried increasing java memory from control panel (java), I tried environmental
path for JAVA_OPS, I changed seach.maxinteger to -1 in dspace.cfg, but i did
not get answer.
I use xampp and also tried tomcat separately but ...
Please if you can help me on this subject.
Many thanks for your attention.

Sent from http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com