Hello,

If you are using JSPUI, check the "webui.itemlist.columns" option in the
dspace configuration file (dspace.cfg). There are also some other options to
control the width of the columns and other stuff, have a look around this
option.

If you want to sort the results using the new column, see the option
"webui.itemlist.sort-option...". Keep in mind, that in such a case, you will
need to add this field in the browse indexes as well.

I cannot help you, in case you are using XMLUI.

Regards,

Kostas