I have just begun to experiment with configuring multiple Discovery
Configurations, and I am very excited by this feature.  (Thank you to those
who coded this!)

I have been able to successfully include a defaultFilterQuery for one of my
collections, and I see that this filter is applied when performing a search
or navigating by facet.  If the user performs a browse, then the filter is
ignored which makes sense.

My default filter is set to only show items of a specific type (Digital
Object).

I would actually like for the user to see that this filter is being applied
and to have the ability remove that filter when desired.  Is there some way
to configure this behavior?

Thanks, Terry

--
Terry Brady