We are building an intranet search system and would like to leverage the
DSpace capabilities. We have a crawled corpus and several custom built
applications for bookmarking, annotation, search etc. We would like all
these to work together seamlessly on the crawled corpus using DSpace as the
framework. With that context, had the following queries -
1.  How do we integrate DSpace with Nutch (crawler) in a manner that it
continuously crawls the intranet, ingests documents (web pages, pdfs, .doc,
.ppt etc.) and makes them available for browse and search? We also have
several custom applications - bookmarking, annotation, search etc. that we
would like to host over DSpace.

2.  Can DSpace be installed in a Hadoop cluster? Any pointers?

Regards,
Ashish