Hello,

I am trying to find out how to go about modifying the submission for to
include more fields.  Right now to include all of the information we want
on certain items we have to do some editing of the metadata after
submission, as well as uploading permissions documentation afterwards.  It
would be nice to do this all on the front end.  Any insight on how one can
modify the form would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Matt Sherman
Digital Content Librarian
University of Bridgeport