Hi all,
I am having problems to run discovery in Dspace 3.2. I follow the instructions
from Dspace Manual, review all the parameters and configuration files and all
looks right, but when I run the command dspace update-discovery-index a null
exception raise. Tomcat7 and dspace 3.2 run under same user and tomcat is in
port 8080, same as solr.search.server. Can anybody help me?

[dspace@bibliorep bin]$ ./dspace update-discovery-index -f
INFO [main] (DSpaceKernelInit.java:52) - Created new kernel:
DSpaceKernel:org.dspace:name=c6856ebf-aada-41f1-9bfd-0251d919d7a6,type=DSpaceKernel:lastLoad=null:loadTime=0:running=false:kernel=null
INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading from classloader:
file:/opt/dspace/config/dspace.cfg
INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Using dspace provided log
configuration (log.init.config)
INFO [main] (ConfigurationManager.java:1224) - Loading:
/opt/dspace/config/log4j.properties
Exception: null
org.dspace.discovery.SearchServiceException
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:418)
        at org.dspace.discovery.IndexClient.main(IndexClient.java:119)
        at
        at
        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:619)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:482)
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:431)
        at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.<init>(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:146)
        at org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.getSolr(SolrServiceImpl.java:99)
        at
org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:384)
        ... 6 more
        at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:524)
        ... 11 more
[