Hi Otuoma,

this problem has been reported here:
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1609

The root cause was an incompatibility with OAI and Java 6. The original
workaround was to use Java 7, however, the log of the problem shows that it
was eventually fixed for Java 6 as well in DSpace 3.2.

In this context, it is very strange that you are experiencing this problem
in DSpace 3.2.

Can you try the following:
- rebuild DSpace with mvn clean package to ensure that you get the latest
libraries for OAI
- Switch between Java 6 and 7 to see if this makes a difference

If this still doesn't resolve your problem, please report back with the
list of JARs in your deployed OAI Webapp. You should be able to find them in
/oai/WEB-INF/lib in the folder where your deployed Tomcat webapps live.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

--
[image: logo]