Happy New Year to DSpace Tech Team,

I have one question regarding to main URL of DSpace.

I have url of DSpace something like : http://ip_address:8080/xmlui/

Now I want to open that DSpace XMLUI Interface on some website url..

like :  ir.[domainname].ac.in
So How I can set that URL ?

When any one open the  ir.[domainname].ac.in  then it's open the
http://ip_address:8080/xmlui/

Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Bhavesh Patel

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*