On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Geoconda Toledo <gem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [dspace]/bin ./dspace metadata-import -f  file_to_import.csv -e
> em...@example.com -t but  there aren't result, the import isn't carried out.
> Should I  write in the command line the collection handle  or the collection
> id?

Hi Geoconda,

what exactly does it mean that the import isn't carried out? Does the
command line return any error? When the import is successful, it
should report which new items were created and their new IDs and
handles.

What does a row in your CSV file look like? Do you have a "+" in the
"id" column to create new items? Did you specify the correct
collection handle (prefix/suffix) in the "handle" column?

Regards,
~~helix84