From: Patrick Rynhart [mailto:p.rynh...@massey.ac.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 January 2014 2:56 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Curnow, Amanda
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Why are my items not available via the OAI-PMH Data
Provider ?

Hi all,

We have a DSpace server which has open collections (i.e. you don't need to
login to the server to view items).  We want to harvest from this box, but
the OAI-PMH Data Provider (accessible at "oai/request") is showing up empty.

Attached are two screenshots (one showing that you can view items
unauthenticated and the other showing that the OAI-PMH Data Provider is
empty).  Could someone please let me know what I'm missing ?  We'd like all
items in open collections on this server to be available for harvesting.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Rynhart