From: Matthew Sherman [mailto:matt.r.sher...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 11:16 AM
To: Ingram, William A
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Making Changes to User Accounts

Is there a way to export this data make that change?  I am a little fuzzy on
the process.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Ingram, William A
<wingr...@illinois.edu<mailto:wingr...@illinois.edu>> wrote:
I think this depends on whether or not you have a mapping from old e-mail to
new e-mail. Or better yet, a method from going from old to new; i.e., f(old) =
new. If so, can use this method on the e-mail field of the eperson table. That
should do it.

Bill Ingram
University of Illinois
Urbana, IL 61801