Hi everybody,

we are migrating from 1.6.2 to 4.0 and want to use the localization functions
from DSpace 4.0. But it seems there are a few bugs. So I just wanted to add
some additional information for the ticket DS-1810 .

Its not only happening during submission but also during registration
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/register
and during the creation of a collection/community
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/admin/community?createNew&communityID=13

Problem seems to be the building of the url in:
dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/themes/dri2xhtml/structural.xsl

it doesn't add the queryString from <pageMeta> element for example. But that's
not the only Problem. If the language button is pressed during Submission (and
Registration?) there are Cocoons Continuations used. The Continuation ID is
lost if you press a language Button.

I hope someone can add this Information to the ticket maybe it helps improving
this feature.

Regards
Christian