De: helix84 [mailto:heli...@centrum.sk]
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014 08:38 a.m.
Para: Stefanie Behnke
CC: dspace-tech
Asunto: Re: [Dspace-tech] Ldap Authentification and profile

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Stefanie Behnke <s.beh...@online.de> wrote:
> It does work so far, although I am not really happy.

OK, now I'm a bit lost. Can you tell me again what your problem was before you
set email_field = uid and what your problem is now?

You're testing in JSPUI, right? Can you also always try the same thing in
XMLUI? It should be the same, I just want to confirm it.

> Any chance to get the fields surname_field =sn, givenname_field =givenName,
> phone_field =telephoneNumber and mail?

I've seen a situation where there was a null appended to the value of these
fields but I'm not sure I've heard of a situation where they would be empty (it
certainly works for me). If you bind with LDAP with the same user you're trying
to log in to DSpace with, does that user see these attributes? My thinking here
is that this might be a problem with your LDAP setup, not in DSpace. If this is
the case, it might be worked around using the initial bind (with a user who has
access to these attributes).

Regards,
~~helix84