Hi everyone,

I am using the jspui open-search servlet in order to do show some dspace
content on an external service. The open search works very well when you
need results from all the repository. However, when you want to restrict the
search for a communty or collecction (using the scope parameter) then it
gives you result out of the selected scope. I find it weird because it was
working fine with dspace 1.7.2 version

This is an example of the way i'm querying the open-search servlet:
http://myrepository.com/open-search?format=atom&scope=10906/5698&query=cali&start=0&rpp=10&sort_by=0&order=DESC

Is there something i'm missing or another way to do this kind of search?