Hi Bill,

these are very likely the collection/community logo's.

Try comparing the ones you see occurring with the ones that come up if you
query your DB as follows:

SELECT * FROM bitstream WHERE bitstream_id IN (SELECT logo_bitstream_id
FROM collection);
SELECT * FROM bitstream WHERE bitstream_id IN (SELECT logo_bitstream_id
FROM community);

rgds

Bram

--