Hi everyone,

we are using DSpace 3.2, with XMLUI and we have run into a problem with items
that have a large number of bitstreams.

When we are trying to delete a bitstream from such an item, we are sent back to
whatever page we came from, just as if we pressed "return" rather than "delete
bitstreams". This happens when an item holds more than about 350 bitstreams.

The same thing also happens when trying to add a bitstream or to change the
bitstream order.

Is this a known limitation? And is there anything we can do to delete from or
add to such items (short of manually deleting the bitstreams from the database
and the file system)?

Regards,
Marina Muilwijk
Igitur Archive