From: "Swati (CEPT Mail Admin)" <sw...@cept.ac.in>
To: "Monika C. Mevenkamp" <moni...@princeton.edu>,
dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:03:31 +0530
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Changing the link from "
http://localhost:8080/xmlui"; to "http://mydomain:8080/xmlui"; in password
reset email DSpace
​Thanks for your help Monika,

Yes, I changed the value of "dspace.baseUrl" to my Ip in place of the word
localhost in dspace.cfg and restarted Tomcat. Yet, the email sent by my
Dspace installation for password recovery contains "localhost" instead of
my IP. Is there any other file/place as well where I need to change the
value of dspace.baseUrl​ ?

​Thanks,​

Swati Goyal
CEPT University