Forwarding the solution to dspace-tech, in case anyone reads this in the
mailinglists archive.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [Dspace-tech] Error in enabling media filter
Date:   Fri, 16 May 2014 16:00:55 -0500
From:   Anoj Atapattu <anojatapa...@gmail.com>
To:     Becker, Pascal-Nicolas <p.bec...@tu-berlin.de>

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your quick response.
Root caused, Found the exception due to calling filter-media command in
wrong location.

Thanks,
Anoj

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:58 AM, Becker, Pascal-Nicolas wrote:

     Hi,

     I don't think that the problem comes from changing the dspace.cfg.
     The exception message is that the class
     org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource couldn't be found.
     Probably some jars are missing? Can you execute other commands over
     the dspace command line interface? Can you list the content of the
     lib-directory?

     Regards,
        Pascal