Hi everyone,

I've had that issue assigned for a long time because it has been low
priority for me. The comments in DS-1354 and two related issues should help
clarify what's wrong and how to fix it. If you have a fix, feel free to
submit it. Otherwise I'll get to it someday - no promises when that may be.

Regards,
~~helix84