Hi,

We've updated some of our controlled vocabularies for new conventions in
our organization, like "TECHNICAL REPORT" -> "REPORT", but now I need to
do a batch update of the stored meta data values.  If it were simply a
collection I'd export the meta data CSV and then change it there, but we
have records across the whole repository which need to be updated.  I
assume SQL is the only way?

I'm not very familiar with DSpace's PostgreSQL schema, so I really need
advice on how to approach this in a safe way.  We're on DSpace 3.1.

Thanks,
--
Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com