Hi Nathan:

Not sure exactly your process, but the suppression of certain time-stamps (in
the .zip archive itself, e.g) is deliberate: if archive-time was embedded,
then 2 AIPs of the same content would always differ (just by that time-stamp),
so their checksums would be different. That would mean that one could not
easily decide that 2 AIPs represent unchanged content. The task suite does a
lot of check-sum comparisons for this purpose.

Why do you need the file dates?

Thanks,

Richard