Hi Johanne:

You might need to add “<ref bean="searchFilterDescriptionJournal" />” to the
“searchFilters” under the “defaultConfiguration” as well.

I think it’s a bug, but I’ve noticed that I can only get custom facets to show
up in non-default configurations, if I have the bean referenced in the
defaultConfiguration searchFilters.

Try following my suggestion, then “index-discovery –b”, then restart your
servlet container (Tomcat,Jetty,etc).

I bet you that does the trick ;).

David Cook

Systems Librarian