On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:03:25AM -0500, Naveen Srinivasan wrote:
> I am new to Dspace . I am looking at the installed version to fix the issue.

Since about version 1.7, DSpace has added a Generator META element to
every page, which gives the DSpace version.  Your browser likely can
show it to you if you ask for something like "page info".

More recent versions also have the 'bin/dspace version' command.

You can also look at [DSpace]/lib/dspace-api-*.jar, whose name
includes the version.

> Issue : After login to Repository .  On clicking the Statistics link under
> Administrative section is not producing the output .I am getting the below
> message "There are currently no reports available for this service. Please
> check back later."
>
> My question is how to find the installed version ? I verified most of the
> cfg files ,but no luck.
>
> Second is how to get the statistics ,i came to know that cron jobs should
> be scheduled,But to schedule it below files are required which I am not
> able to find in my bin directory,
>  [dspace]/bin/stat-general
>  [dspace]/bin/stat-monthly
>  [dspace]/bin/stat-report-general
>  [dspace]/bin/stat-report-monthly

That suggests a fairly recent version.  Newer versions of DSpace have
replaced the individual scripts in /bin with the 'dspace' command:

  bin/dspace stat-general
  bin/dspace stat-monthly
  bin/dspace stat-report-general
  bin/dspace stat-report-monthly