Hi Elvi,

After some further investigation, I'm seeing the same issue on Windows 8
64bit, Maven 3.0.5 and Oracle Java 1.7.0_65.

It looks like some recent work on the "master" branch has accidentally
broken the build process on Windows. I'll look into it.

Just as an FYI, obviously the "master" branch is not recommended to run
in Production (so hopefully you are not doing that). It's primarily for
development, so at times it may be unstable (as it currently seems to be).

Still, I'll look into getting this fixed up, hopefully sometime today.

- Tim