Hi Naveen,

In more recent versions of DSpace (including DSpace 3.x), these older
stat-* commands have been replaced by a single "dspace" commandline
script ([dspace]/bin/dspace).

So, the commands should now be:

[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-general
[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-monthly
[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-report-general
[dspace]/bin/dspace stat-report-monthly

Additionally, the older "dsrun" command is now replaced with:

[dspace]/bin/dspace dsrun [command]

So, you will need to update your cron jobs to use this new syntax.

- Tim