Hi all,
I have just installed D​Space-CRIS Installation (Development for 4.x.x) and
discovered that there is a problem with the account registration and login.  It
could validate the accounts so there should be no problem with the database
connection. After checking the logs, I found out that the problem was the
column researcher0_.sourceref does not exist but I had no idea on how to solve
this problem. Any ideas?
Thank you for your help.
Here are the messages shown in dspace.log​:
2014-09-25 12:02:13,799 INFO org.dspace.authenticate.PasswordAuthentication @
anonymous:session_id=80CE880BB2219B91D5669975E7DFBFA2:ip_addr=175.159.73.163:authenticate:attempting
 password auth of user=em...@xxx.com 2014-09-25 12:02:13,814 WARN
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper @ SQL Error: 0, SQLState:
42703 2014-09-25 12:02:13,814 ERROR
org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper @ ERROR: column
researcher0_.sourceref does not exist Position: 103

Best Regards,
Mary