From: Matt Lee via RT [mailto:iss...@creativecommons.org]

Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 11:54 AM

To: Lilly Li

Subject: [rt.creativecommons.org #10395] CC API

On Fri Aug 15 15:13:11 2014, lill...@library.tamu.edu wrote:

> Hi there,

> We understand the CC license has been upgraded to
version 4.0.

> In our Institutional Repository based on DSpace open
source system, we

> used the latest CC API (v1.5) so that depositors can
apply the latest

> CC licenses to their works. However, it seems it is
still assigning

> version 3.0 CC licenses.

> To help us fix this issue, could you please confirm
that the new 4.0

> licenses are available from your CC API?

Hey Lilly,

Yes they are, as you can see from this link:

https://api.creativecommons.org/rest/dev/license/standard/get?commercial=y&derivatives=y

Happy to talk to whoever would need to update the system
for you.

Best,

matt

from it, send an email to