On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:39 PM, karolosoc...@interia.pl
<karolosoc...@interia.pl> wrote:
> If i have set up  webui.supported.locales = en, pl then I see on my dspace
> "English" and "Polish" is any chance to add image for example flag.img to
> display this?

Depending on which UI you're using, you could edit either the relevant
.jsp files or .xsl files. But in either case, using country flags for
language names is a bad idea because it's not a clear 1:1 mapping.
E.g. which flag are you going to use for English? England? Britain?
Australia? Canada? South Africa?

Regards,
~~helix84