On 3 February 2015 at 07:23, Sean Carte <sean.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I did (see above). I'll try again with a fresh download and see if
> that makes any difference.

Well, it seems the problem is me. (Was there ever any doubt?) I had changed
the git config, but I did it as root instead of dspace, so that had no
effect on the mvn build process. I ran the git config command as the dspace
user and was able to build Mirage 2 without errors.

git config --global url."https://github.com/"; <https://github.com/>.insteadOf
git://github.com/

Thank you, Andrea and all who tried to help me. And sorry to Massimiliano
for hijacking your thread. I hope you were able to resolve your problem!

Sean